Congratulations to Mick Whitehead, Angela Henry, Dave Willett and all the team at M&M Group, Stoke-on-Trent who won the inaugural Bodyshop of the Year award at the Modern Claims awards (from Modern Claims magazine, published by Charlton Grant) which took place tonight at New Dock Hall in Leeds.
M&M also trade as Fix Auto Stoke-on-Trent.
Below is a selection of the winners and the finalists.
Bodyshop of the Year
AW Accident Repair Centres – Lincolnshire
Devonshire Motors Accident Repair Centre
M&M Fix Auto – Stoke-on-Trent – WINNER
Criteria for Bodyshop of the Year award:
– Must be able to show excellent customer service and delivery to best industry standards
– Must be able to evidence sustained customer satisfaction
– Must be able to demonstrate commitment to training ie. apprenticeships, technical training, recruitment etc
– Demonstrate how you have enhanced insurer/partners loyalty and grown market share
– Can evidence a clear corporate responsibility ie. recycling policy
– Demonstrate innovation in repair offerings
– Must demonstrate compliance to an approved vehicle repair quality system standard e.g Vehicle manufacturer, BS10125, Trading Standards Code of Practice